Friday, July 24, 2009

Big Shoes~Tiny Feet

Being home has me a little out of my element, and I keep forgetting to put the dining table chairs in the kitchen behind the baby gate we have up. Dylan's been dragging them over to the light switches and going to town with them. He has this hilarious fascination with fans. He'll just stare, smile and randomly giggle when he sees one moving. Here he is, testing out our electricity....
Along with light switches, this kid is very into shoes, like most toddlers his age. He's all about my mom's sandals and Andrew's shoelaces. Today he tried to tackle mine. Thanks to the gigantic feet I have, skater-type shoes are usually all I wear. Not exactly compatible footwear for Dylan's tiny toes. Made for some cute pictures though.

1 comment:

sostinkinhappy said...

Oh how absolutely sweet! I love that last picture of him. Yummy!