Monday, July 20, 2009

Horrible Heat, But Great Family

Dylan and I are out in Utah right now visiting both sides of my parents' families. Despite the horrible heat, it's been so much fun. Getting to know cousins I haven't ever met, and others I haven't seen in 10+ years, not to mention catching up with all the aunts and uncles has been incredible. I'm definitely missing my Andrew though. It's going to be so nice to get home and see him. Remind me next time to bring him any time I take off for more than a day or two with family. It was adorable the other day to hear him talking to Dylan on speaker phone, while Dylan just giggled away. I know he's missing his Dad too. Two more days and we'll be home! At least I got some great pictures of Dylan here!

1 comment:

Kimberlei said...

I have yet to go on a trip without Thomas. It seems extremely daunting making the flight out there with just myself and Aiden. Even now Cecilia (pregnant belly) is big enough that she has to be taken into consideration as well.
I commend you for your courage and I can't wait to see those pictures! :)