Thursday, July 23, 2009

Polka Dot BathTubs

I am so happy that Dylan and I were able to get out to Utah this last week. I know Andrew didn't love being left at home all alone, but he was good to encourage me to go. I haven't seen the majority of the family out there in 3 or 4 years, and none of them had met Dylan, so it was a great experience. The little man especially enjoyed Maryann's awesome polka dot bath tub....
We did a ton of cute store/yard sale shopping, and you'll have to check out my other blog for those items, along with photos of Maryann's place(once I make sure she'll let me share them). One of my favorite things was seeing "Singing in the Rain" at the Hale Theatre. I love seeing all the hard work that some of the members of my family put in to those performances. The costumes my aunts create are jaw-dropping, and the walls that my Grandma paints belong in art galleries. I love being a part of such a talented family. Dylan was quite an interesting little man to keep up with, but after the first day or two, he was at home at my aunt's place. Thank goodness for my awesome cousin and the dark room she gave me that made naps and nighttime sleeping possible for him. My mind is still a bit jumbled up from all the flying, but it was worth it!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back. Dylan is so stinkin cute! I wanted to let you know that I'm having card club on Monday night, the 27th. You can see the cards we are making at www.cardsbydi.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want to come. We make 2 of each card. I'll see you soon.

Katz said...

I'm so glad you got to go. Welcome back!