Friday, June 12, 2009

Brain Washed

When Dylan was just a few months old and sleeping in his bassinet, my Dad would cross the little dude's feet over and pose his hands behind his head. Sounds a bit strange, but it's something my Dad does when he's relaxing, so it was very cute to see. Now, over a year later, I can recognize the early brain washing attempts. Dylan is constantly crossing his legs when he's laying down, and even if he's sitting up or propped up on a pillow, those hands end up behind his head. Don't believe me? Stare at some cuteness....*From Dec. 08, but I just found it, and it further proves my point :o)
*I had to snap this quick. He looked so moody staring out the window.
*He turns into such a ham when he sees the camera.
*And the man behind the brain washing. Hilarious.
I love the guys in my life. They're keepers.

2 comments:

sostinkinhappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sostinkinhappy said...

That relaxing pose runs in the family. I have some great pics of Jeff & Luke doing the same thing!!!

And look at what a cutie pie Dylan is turning into! Deliciousness is all I can say.