Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Determined Little Dude

I don't give Dylan enough credit. He's such a smarty. Lately he's been all about using everyday things to get to what he wants. I've had to rearrange furniture to make things harder for him, but it's not workin. Remember those books my Mom got from Costco, the edible ones? Well I kept them out of reach for a few days on top of the computer. Outta his sight, outta his/my mind, right? Wrong.
Now this was a complicated process, kinda. He got on the glider, reached the drawer, pulled it out, stepped up into the drawer, onto the desk, and onto the keyboard for a tiny bit of extra height(which royally screwed our computer for a while). Along the way he found the wheat thins and dumped them all over the desk. He then went for the books. He had 3 out of 4 once Andrew and I got to him. And of course, before removing him from the situation, we took pictures. He actually did this same thing a few weeks ago, going from the couch to the desk, where he wiped it almost clean of anything that was on it. I've gotta find those pictures. And I need to put all my furniture 2 feet higher off the ground. Oh goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It won't make a difference how high you put things if he wants it he will get it, takes after his grama shell the climber askk his dad about that one