Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Love Love Love Costco

My Momma stopped off here this morning with wonderful little things for the Dylan dude. Two outfits and two books. Now, normally books for him terrify me because as much as he loves flipping the pages, he likes the taste of them better. I have to keep books out of his reach unless we read with him because he'll just walk around gnawing on the edges. So, knowing how difficult this is to deal with, my mom found the perfect books. Costco has little animal shaped books that are made out of plastic with the stories glued on. I'm happy to say, they are Dylan-bite proof! (Notice the raised pinky. He's hilarious.)She dropped them off about 15 minutes ago and he's been running all around the apartment with them, randomly stopping to flip through them. After the first few minutes of doing this, he needed some comfy couch time to relax with them. I'm completely surprised I was able to get that picture. I had about 7 seconds, and I'm happy it didn't come out blurry. I love how he looks completely relaxed. Thanks Momma!

No comments: