Monday, August 10, 2009

Dylan Has Upgraded

Sandals are easy, but my big ol' honker shoes, now that's different. The little man has a habit of bringing your shoes to you and slipping them onto your feet. If he's not busy doing this with everyone that comes here, then he's managing to walk around in them himself. Watching him last night with my sister's high heels was hilarious, along with one of the evaluater's heels a few weeks ago. My shoes are a completely different story. They're big and clunky, and as cute as they look on him, he can't quite get them on me. I think the big problem is he keeps trying to drag my feet to them, instead of the other way around. At least he's cute to watch.

I love the last little 'hands on hips' bit, as if he's proud of his work. "That's right Dad, I did it!"

1 comment:

Kimberlei said...

Oh my goodness, it's adorable. My son as well loves to walk in heels. We have wood floors in this house and I think he likes the loud noise it makes. Either way, it's cute.
As long as he doesn't do it like ten years from now. :p