Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How To Make A Tired Dylan.....

Directions:

1. Get a Grandpa & a Dylan

2. Count to 2

Oooone.....Twoooo.....

3. Now say 3 while tossing the little one in the air

Threeeeeee!

4. Remember to catch the little dude on his way down. We're trying to make sure the Mom(me) doesn't have a heart attack.

5. Repeat if necessary. I can guarantee that Dylan will think it is.

6. Grab the camera and snap pictures of the wonderful result of Grandpa's hard 'work'.Such a fun collection of plaid. I love Dylan's shorts.

Anyone else noticing that the dude always seems to be wearing the same few outfits? I really do change it up more often, I promise!

2 comments:

Katz said...

FUN! Dylan is so lucky to have his grandparents around.

Nicole said...

I am jealous right now for several reasons:
1-the grandparents (Katie made me think of that)
2-The fun of being thrown in the air (I would throw any strong man's back out)
3-Dyl's shorts. I wanted to buy them for J, but they didn't have them in his size AND they didn't have that cute shirt Dylan has. Stupid Carter's Outlet.

I hope he starts feeling better soon!!