Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Floating Feet

Last night as I was typing away, Dylan was finding a new way to work out. Well technically, Andrew was getting the workout. Basic start, just a "Hey, I can put my arms over these".

"Hey Mom, look!"

And wrapping up with a "I'm practically flying. Hey Dad, can you see me? This rocks!"

Andrew was very patient with me as I tried to snap pictures. Not surprisingly, I ended up with more fuzzy ones than clear. Dylan loved it though, even stopping to check the shots I took before going back to Andrew for more. (And no, none of those things in " " were actually said. The little man has decided to express himself in non-verbal ways. Sometimes it's mime, other times it's dance, but mostly it's just running around and climbing the couches, if that can be considered communication.)

No comments: