Friday, August 28, 2009

We're In Trouble

You know, it really irked me the day that Dylan has his first evaluation for I & T. She said it wasn't good that he wasn't taking us to or pointing at things he wanted. I told her that when he wants things, he finds a way to get them. Too bad she wasn't here last night to see the Monkey in action. First try....

Yeah, that last little bit from him was a 'Hey Mom, I reeeeally want Dad's wallet that's up there. Help me, please.' Dude didn't need help from me at all. That little ledge combined with the wall and he did just fine. Second Try....

Success! This was the second time getting up there. He wasn't exactly happen when I took the wallet from him after his first attempt. I wanted to see how far he'd get. I kept saying 'No way, holy crap. Look at him!' I made him do it again so that I could share it with the online viewing audience. Practice makes perfect. Nothing is safe anymore.

No comments: